High-tech video connection
In accordance with you, we will create a profile and recruit on the basis of both soft, cultural criteria such as talent and competency development, and hard criteria such as education and experience. You can choose with whom you would like to work from a range of a compatible candidates. The chosen employee is accommodated by us in an international office of WorldEmp.There, he or she is able to work under the best possible conditions with access to significant education possibilities. All the necessary hardware for a high-tech video connection is placed at your company premises. Using the Internet, you are able to communicate and share documents and programs. Furthermore, it’s possible to view at the screens of one another which enables you to provide instructions and to make adjustments when necessary. In addition, this makes the time zone difference negligable.
Short- and long-term commitments
Once the employee works for you, WorldEmp stays involved on the sideline. From the outset we are in close contact with you every week. We check to ensure that the remote collaboration is as you want it and is running smoothly. Are there any bottlenecks or other issues needing attention? If so, we will solve these as soon as possible as it is our objective to create a collaboration as close as possible between you and the employee. Additionally, possible semi-annual job evaluation consultations are directed by WorldEmp and in order to evaluate the competencies of the employee, a 360 degrees (feedback) assessment is performed.
Benefits of the New Way of Working Plus:
- Tests (Talent Assessment and analysis)
- Salary, including all social costs and pensions
- Annual training and education of the employee
- Transport of employee from and to the workspace
- Communication platform and the necessary equipment for a constant online video conference
- Accommodation of the employee in a WorldEmp office outside your home country, where he/she has his/her own workspace
- Monitoring of functioning by means of a 360 degrees feedback concept, which involves employee and employer
- Guaranteed continuity